SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Drive quality traffic to your website with results-proven SEO & content marketing and boost sales.
GROW ORGANIC TRAFFIC WITH A SPECIALIST SEO AGENCY
Google is the world’s largest search engine and dominates 90% of all search activity. That means 9 out of every 10 of your customers uses Google to begin their search journey.
The term search engine optimisation refers to the techniques used to optimise a website so that Google fully understands what your website is about and ranks it higher within their relevant search results .
The success of your website relies on having an audience or web traffic and the most effective way of driving long term web traffic to your website is to invest in high quality search engine optimisation.
Our team are experts in search engine optimisation with many current and proven examples of our ongoing campaigns. We stay updated on the algorithms which Google uses to decide which content to rank within search results, which means you don’t have to worry about it.
Get in touch and find out how we can get your website generating more enquiries
Rank above your competitors in google.
Drive traffic to your website.
Generate more enquiries.
STANDARD SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION PACKAGE
This SEO package includes all of the fundamental elements to boost your search engine ranking.
- Optimise your content in accordance with Google’s latest algorythms
- Reporting on your website ranking, including how each page is performing.
- Google My Business listings.
- We will recommend and modify your website content to make sure it remains Google-friendly.
- Receive our analysis of the most common keywords and search terms in your marketplace.
- Submission of relevant blogs, articles and social media posts because Google favours fresh content.
- We will keep you informed about the marketplace your business is in and how to optimise your position against competitors.
- Get in touch today to discuss how this SEO package can start boosting your Google search ranking, making sure your website is found easily.
Or pop into our office at Unit 9, HQ Business Centre, 237 Union Street, Plymouth. PL1 3HQ